2022-2023 Audition Results
Thank you to everyone for your time and effort in preparing for the 2022-2023 CGHS Choral Department Auditions. Please take a moment to read over ALL of the information below before reading the list.
*Men’s and Women’s Chorus do not need to complete or attend any of the following.
To Accept a Position
- Complete Contract Agreement for Competitive Groups immediately (click here)
- Instructions on how to sign up for costume fittings will be emailed through Parent Square
- Any family wishing to apply for financial aid should complete the application found in the choral handbook – Due now
- CG Singers will be taking a required trip to New York on October 7th – 10th. Please make fall break plans around these dates.
To Decline a Position
- Send an email to the director immediately as there will be a wait list
If You Do Not Find Your Name on a List
- You have not completed the online registration. Please do so and then contact the directors.
- You did not watch the parent meeting video and contact your director. Please do this.
- Or we made a mistake. Everyone who has completed the registration, watched parent meeting, and auditioned should find their name on a list.
We would like to thank all of our students for preparing their auditions in such a professional manner. If students would like to discuss areas in which they can improve or focus in the coming year, they may meet with their choir director during an AIM period. We are very excited about the 2022-2023 season and have already begun to plan! Have a great spring break!
Mrs. Dice and Mr. Norman