2023-2024 Audition Results
Thank you to everyone for your time and effort in preparing for the 2023-2024 CGHS Choral Department Auditions. The audition pool was very deep this year and we appreciate your efforts. We look forward to seeing everyone at our Kick-Off Meeting on May 10th. Please take a moment to read over ALL of the information below before reading the list.
*Men’s and Women’s Chorus do not need to complete or attend any of the following.
To Accept a Position
- Complete Contract Agreement for Competitive Groups immediately (click here)
- Instructions on how to sign up for costume fittings will be emailed through Parent Square
- Any family wishing to apply for financial aid should complete the application found in the choral handbook – Due April 1
To Decline a Position
- Send an email to the director immediately as there will be a wait list
If You Do Not Find Your Name on a List
- You have not completed the online registration. Please do so and then contact the directors.
- You did not watch the parent meeting video and contact your director. Please do this.
- Or we made a mistake. Everyone who has completed the registration, watched parent meeting, and auditioned should find their name on a list.
We would like to thank all of our students for preparing their auditions in such a professional manner. If you made the choir you were hoping to make, please work hard to prove that is where you should stay. If you did not make the choir you were hoping to make, please work hard to prove us wrong! We are very excited about the 2023-2024 season and have already started the planning process! Have a great spring break!
Mrs. Dice and Mr. Norman