You’re almost done!
Has been completed and you will receive a confirmation email shortly.
Please take a minute to update or add your child & guardian’s contact information into Charms. On the next page, you will be directed to “Charms”, the music department’s communication program. Here you will be able to add email & phone numbers for everyone that you would like to receive important updates, newsletters, and volunteer information.
You’ll need your child’s Center Grove student ID # handy for this next step.
- Update Charms (parent/student contact info) at: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/selfregister.asp?s=cghschoral
- Click on either RETURNING Student or NEW Student (NEW Students are those new to the CGHS Choral Program)
- NEW Students:
- Type your Student ID (This is your CG Student ID # – usually starts with 1000)
- Enter student’s First & Last Name, & Email address
- Click the green “Register” button
- Click the blue “Add New Adult” button
- Enter your parent’s First & Last Name & an email address
- RETURNING Students:
- Type your CG Student ID# for the password
- Next you will be asked to change the password. DON’T!! Just click on the menu or menu icons.
- Check student’s contact information & update if needed
- Check parent’s contact information & update if needed
Once you’ve added to or updated Charms, then your audition application paperwork is complete!
Physical auditions are required for everyone auditioning for a junior varsity or varsity choir and are on the following dates:
- Monday, March 13th – Middle School North; immediately following school in the MSN choir room
- Tuesday, March 14th – Middle School Central; immediately following school in the MSC choir room
- Wednesday, March 15th – High School non-choir students; immediately following school in the CGHS choir room (#189).
- Anyone who misses the date at their school may come to the open audition on the 16th at the high school from 3:00-4:00 or make an appointment.
- MS Students will sing individually first and then dance in groups of 4-5. They will be dismissed after they dance. HS Students will individually sing & dance